Attitude Plastic Free Natural Deodorant Orange Leaves 85g
This plastic-free, eco-friendly deodorant absorbs moistures and naturally unpleasant odours and helps protect the skin. Made out of the all-paper package to reduce single waste plastic. Good for the environment and you!
The Orange Leaves – Deodorant is enriched with orange leaf extract known for its antioxidant properties. It features an aroma that reminds us of orange and cardamom.
Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
- Packaging that is both plastic-free and biodegradable
- Helps to prevent odours, includes maranta arundinacea (arrowroot), which is known for its antiseptic effects.
- Absorbs moisture naturally: Corn starch is used because of its absorbing characteristics.
- Without water
- Shea butter and coconut oil have a silky feel that makes them simple to apply.
- There are no known allergies in this hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested product.
- Traditional deodorants and antiperspirants typically contain parabens, triclosan, stearates, phthalates, talcum powder, and artificial colours.
- EWG VERIFIED certified and green side in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- Cruelty-free: Vegan and never tested on animals
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Heat the product for a few seconds on the armpit and apply. WARNING: Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use it on irritated or damaged skin. Store at a temperature below 90 F.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.