Sproos Marine Collagen Unflavoured 240g
Sproos® sourced from the highest grade marine collagen.
- Wild-caught North Atlantic fish (cod, pollock, and haddock)
- 10 g of collagen per serving
- Type I Collagen
- pure hydrolyzed collagen peptides – nothing else added!
- Processed locally in Canada
- Produced in a Health Canada approved GMP Certified Facility
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Tested to meet stringent Canadian and EU standards for heavy metals
- Highly soluble: dissolves easily into both hot and cold beverages
- Low molecular weight ensures maximum absorption
- Keto and paleo-friendly
Add Sproos® collagen to your daily routine. Collagen is needed and the body's most abundant protein. Found in skin, bones and muscles. Our body's natural ability to create more collagen wanes with age, creating many health issues.
This collagen is digestible and easily absorbed. It stores and builds the body's collagen supplies.
Recommended purpose: to help with the formation of collagen, and for the maintenance of good health.
Directions: Add one scoop or sachet per day to a hot or cold beverage of your choice and shake or stir well until fully dissolved. Great in juice, smoothies, tea and coffee. Also a perfect addition to foods like oatmeal and soup.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have liver or kidney disease or have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Collagen may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.